STONEMASONRY APPRENTICESHIP – 1ST YEAR – GEELONG REGION
A unique and exciting career opportunity exists for an eager individual to start their apprenticeship with us in Geelong, and working in the surrounding suburbs. We work in stone construction building limestone homes, fireplaces, patios and walkways. this is your chance to build your career today – so do not hesitate and apply now!
- Building and restoration of limestone homes
- Building rock walls
- Retaining walls
- Learn the art of stone carving
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Applicants who have hands on building site experience will be highly considered
- Have a good working attitude
- Have a great common sense
- Be psychically fit
- Drivers licence and car required for this role
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Will directly on 0447 441 127.